Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday/Cocktail Party!


Last night was Megan's party & everything turned out great! My sister & I prepped everything in the morning so we could spend time with our friends at the party, We also had a lot of people bring an hors d'oeuvre which was a huge help to us! We set up the bar outside & kept the food inside...this way you create two areas to mingle. Cocktails are great outside when the weathers nice, I like to have plenty of seating out there because its usually where everyone ends up at the end of the night! Here are some pictures of our night... including my sister Nicole's FABULOUS pink cupcakes & Todd's WONDERFUL cucumber sandwiches!

Nicole's cupcakes & Megan's Birthday hat!! ( A tradition-)


Getting the bar ready before everyone arrives........ My mom starts the martinis!!! We set up a picture border for everyone to sign, I think these are great for a big occasion- its a nice keep-sake for whoever the celebration is for.



My mother made the Fabulous sign for our door & the traditional birthday hat! We had a great group of people & am thankful to everyone who helped make this such a great party!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!



No comments: