Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Of My Favorite Things...




I thought I would share one of my new favorite things....




Whenever I find something new that I love, I want to share my new great find! Here is one of my latest...Rachel's Yogurt. It's sooo yummy and unique! Rachel's offers two lines- The Essence- your "mood-inspiring" yogurt with such flavors as...


Vitality - Pomegranate Açai
Revive - Peach Green Tea
Glow - Berry Jasmine
Relax - Vanilla Chai
Calm - Plum Honey Lavender
Refresh - Pink Grapefruit Lychee




and then the Exotic which offers luscious blends using the planets most alluring fruit flavors such as.....




and..on top of being delicious, you can visit her website that features recipes using the yogurt...everything from pound cake to chicken kabobs! This product made its debut in 2007 but I have just discovered it a few months back. I highly recommend trying it if your a yogurt lover!! Enjoy!

No comments: